P-EBT Food Benefits Update

There will be a second payment of P-EBT food benefits for the 2020-21 school year in a single payment. The issuing of these payments started in late August.

Please note, the P-EBT food benefit amount that eligible children receive is based on the availability of monthly in-person school attendance information and will be different for each child.

To request a replacement P-EBT card:

  • If your address is the same as when you received your original P-EBT card, call 1-888-328-6399Please note: You will be asked to provide your original P-EBT card number. If you do not have that number, you will be asked for the child’s Social Security number. Do not enter the child’s Social Security number. Instead, enter 999-99 and then the 2-digit month and day (MM/DD) of the child’s birthday. For example, if your child’s birthday is July 4, enter 999-99-0704 when asked for the Social Security number.
  • If your address has changed since you received your original P-EBT card, or if you do not have the PIN for your original P-EBT card, call the P-EBT helpline at 1-833-452-0096 or complete the online P-EBT Information Form.

Families receiving SNAP or Temporary Assistance should watch their EBT card balance for benefits. All other eligible children will receive a letter in the mail when their benefits have been issued.

Benefits will remain available for at least nine months from when they are issued.