Future Business Leaders of America
Future Business Leaders of America, Inc. (FBLA) is the largest business Career and Technical Student Organization in the world. Each year, FBLA helps over 230,000 members prepare for careers in business.
FBLA Mission Statement: FBLA inspires and prepares students to become
community-minded business leaders in a global society through relevant career
preparation and leadership experiences.
FBLA’s programs focus on:
● Leadership Development — members develop essential soft skills by holding chapter
officer positions at the local, state, and national levels; by networking with
accomplished business professionals; and by participating in business-focused
workshops, seminars, and academic competitions.
● Academic Competitions — members demonstrate their business expertise at
high-profile regional, state, and national competitive events. The top students are
recognized with trophies and cash awards.
● Educational Programs — members create career portfolios, enhance their knowledge
with world-recognized skills certifications, and have access to select college
● Membership Benefits — members receive exclusive discounts and enhanced benefits
for travel, education, and more.
● Community Service — members work with the March of Dimes and the state charity
to help end premature births by participating in awareness campaigns and the March
for Babies fundraiser.
● Awards & Recognition — members build a portfolio of accomplishments with a wide
range of awards programs.